Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2016

It seems just like last week...

It still amazes me how it can be that you have been gone this long.

March 15th 2010

Angie called, and Angie never calls. She began with asking me if there was somewhere I could sit down and be alone. I was at work and I went outside and sat on a concrete wall near where I park my car.

She then said "I don't know the best way to tell you this, but I know how much Tim means to you. I am calling to let you know that he passed away last night in his sleep."

I don't remember much after that. I think she said "I'm sorry" a few hundred times. I think I remember her asking "Pam are you ok?" I think I remember answering " I don't think so.

How can it be that you are gone? How can it be that you are still gone? Don't you know how much I need you on a daily basis?

March 15th--2010---six years. I still miss you. I remember the lessons. I love you. Oh and if you want to pull one of your great tricks and somehow show back up in my life that would be great. I still have your phone number, I probably have thought about calling it at least a hundred times, to see if you would answer as you always did "It's you!" But how did you always know? I think you always knew everything. You always knew the right things I needed to hear. The work that I needed to be completing. The growth I was capably of reaching.

I miss you Tim--I think I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment